- Learn the tools and techniques to lead a team in the implementation of an effective BCMS
- Determine which operations are critical and how to protect these ahead of disruption
- Learn the requirements of a business continuity management system (including Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans)
- Identify business continuity roles, policies, objectives and processes specific to your organization
- Use a case study related.
- Study the problems that face the participant
- Sharing of the participants experiences through directed discussions and brainstorming method.
- Assign specific tasks to participant to apply in their work and evaluate it
- Measure the extent to which employees understand the program, through Effective participation, rating assigned tasks, passing the test
Bring business continuity management best practice to your organization with our Implementing ISO 22301 training course. Learn how to establish a business continuity management system within your organization and clarify roles and responsibilities during disruption. With ISO 22301 you can identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events. You can minimize downtime, speed up recovery time and reassure customers with your ISO 22301 management system.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization
Please contact us or simply call: +971567723832
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !