- Courses comprises of lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case studies and real time / simulation based role play exercises.
- It includes following topics:
- Purpose of a quality management system, quality management systems standards, management system audit and third-party
- Explain in detail the role of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up quality management system audits in accordance with ISO
- Plan, perform, conduct, report and follow up an audit in conformance with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second, and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will be qualified to satisfy the training requirements for initial certification of ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 offers a systematic approach for enhancing customer satisfaction. This course creates opportunities to express the ability to consistently provide products / services that fulfills the requirements of customers, authorities and laws.
Organization will benefit by having skilled auditors capable of conducting and performing audits against the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard. This will ensure effectiveness and bring improvement throughout the organization. ISO 9001 certification can open up new markets for you which were not available for you to do business with before your certification.
Students should have knowledge and understanding in below areas
- a) Management systems
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The core elements of a management system and the Interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- b) Quality management
The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles
The relationship between quality management and customer
- c) ISO 9001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Who Should Attend
- Organizations that are planning to adopt and implement Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 or individuals & auditors who are planning to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 :
- Quality Professionals/ Consultants
- Management Representatives / Managers
- ISO Coordinators
- Auditors / Lead Auditors
Please contact us or simply call: +971567723832
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !