Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 50001:2011
- Manage energy and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 50001:2011 audit
- Interpret ISO 50001:2011 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence through the most recognised hygiene practise
- Manage Energy risks and hazards effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 50001:2011 EnMS
- Understand the key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 50001:2011 and its structure, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Grasp the main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 50001
- Conduct effective audits in any auditing situation
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
Who should attend?
- Energy managers/consultants
- Energy appointed auditors
- Those who wish to understand ISO 50001 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 50001:2011 EnMS
- Anyone interest in Energy management systems
Training sessions suitable for at least 10 participants, it equipped with data show, flip chart, chart markers, board and board temporary markers.
The venue will include the soft drinks and lunch during the courses brakes
The delegate is assessed based on participation and performance throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the training course.
There is a 2 hour written examination at the end of the course. The exam is closed book in that a delegate is entitled to use only their copy of the International Standard (s) in question or dictionary if delivery language is not their native language. The minimum pass rate for the examination is 70%.
Please contact us or simply call: +201222140107
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !