- Understand the operations of a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Use a case study related.
- Study the problems that face the participant
- Sharing of the participants experiences through directed discussions and brainstorming method.
- Assign specific tasks to participant to apply in their work and evaluate it
- Measure the extent to which employees understand the program, through Effective participation, rating assigned tasks, passing the test
Bring business continuity management best practice to your organization with our Implementing ISO 22301 training course.
Learn how to establish a business continuity management system within your organization and clarify roles and responsibilities during disruption.
With ISO 22301 you can identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events.
You can minimize downtime, speed up recovery time and reassure customers with your ISO 22301 management system.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for:
Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing management systems based on ISO 22301: 2012.
Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external security audits, IT and Security professionals.
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-BC, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
Training sessions suitable for at least 10 participants, it equipped with data show, flip chart, chart markers, board and board temporary markers.
The venue will include the soft drinks and lunch during the courses brakes
The delegate is assessed based on participation and performance throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the training course.
There is a 2 hour written examination at the end of the course. The exam is closed book in that a delegate is entitled to use only their copy of the International Standard (s) in question or dictionary if delivery language is not their native language. The minimum pass rate for the examination is 70%.
Please contact us or simply call: +971567723832
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !