Aims & Objectives
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2005
- Manage food safety and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 22000:2005 audit
- Interpret ISO 22000:2005 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Build commitment around food safety
- Manage food safety risks and hazards effectively
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a FSMS
- Be able to prepare for, report on and carry out the follow up on a FSMS audit.
- Have achieved the means to assess and improve your own FSMS organization Systems.
- Explain the scope and other criteria for FSMS audits.
- Interpret the ISO 22000 requirements.
- Identify and assess FSMS risks.
- Plan and conducts audits against ISO 22000 requirements in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Prepare audit reports with valid and factual non – conformities that add value.
- Conduct follow-up audits, which include evaluating effectiveness on corrective/preventive action
- Understand and apply HACCP principles
- Learn the benefits of applying HACCP in your workplace
- Be able to use HACCP effectively to control food hazards
- Understand and apply hazard analysis
Who should attend?
- FSMS personnel
- Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
- Chefs & Food handlers
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2005 FSMS
- Anyone interest in food safety management systems
- Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
Training sessions suitable for at least 10 participants, it equipped with data show, flip chart, chart markers, board and board temporary markers.
The venue will include the soft drinks and lunch during the courses brakes
The delegate is assessed based on participation and performance throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the training course.
There is a 2 hour written examination at the end of the course. The exam is closed book in that a delegate is entitled to use only their copy of the International Standard (s) in question or dictionary if delivery language is not their native language. The minimum pass rate for the examination is 70%.
Please contact us or simply call: +201222140107
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !