Aims & Objectives
- Help participants understand the key requirements, structure and benefits of ISO 45001:2018
- Deliver sufficient analysis for the effective implementation of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S management system
- Provide the key internal auditing techniques to plan, conduct and follow-up OH&S auditing activities that add real value
Having successfully completed this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the importance and benefits of an ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
- Demonstrate knowledge on the structure and key requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Interpret ISO 45001:2018 requirements for audit application
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 in any auditing situation
- Explain the role of an internal auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 45001:2018
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the internal audit report
- Use remote auditing methods
Who should attend?
- Occupational health & safety managers/consultants
- Those who wish to understand ISO 45001:2018 and its application
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Those starting their career as auditors in occupational health & safety management
- Training sessions suitable for at least 10 participants, it equipped with data show, flip chart, chart markers, board and board temporary markers.
The venue will include the soft drinks and lunch during the courses brakes
The delegate is assessed based on participation and performance throughout the duration of the course. This includes all exercises, role plays, case studies and all other activities during the course. Please note, full attendance is required during the training course.
There is a 2 hour written examination at the end of the course. The exam is closed book in that a delegate is entitled to use only their copy of the International Standard (s) in question or dictionary if delivery language is not their native language. The minimum pass rate for the examination is 70%.
Please contact us or simply call: +201222140107
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !