- Study the main information of the institution and draw the necessary information that affect the evaluation process.
- Case study individually and evaluated according to the standards of the European institution.
- Gradation using the RADAR system
- Collective assessment and consensus on comments and grades
- Preparation of the field visit to the institution and prepare the plan and how to ask questions and gather information during the visit.
- Ability to conduct visits by simulating a field visit and conclusion of the required information and to ascertain the strengths and opportunities for progress of the institution.
- Ability to draft a professional report that adds value to the organization.
- Prepare the final report including the executive summary, comments and grades due.
- Preparation of a jury presentation on the institution that was evaluated.
This 3 day course has been designed to prepare individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. This training will help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment programme for your organisation. Participants will benefit from a one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training.
During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation. After the course, they will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting your organisation and how to get started.
DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- About various Self-assessment techniques, practice these tools and decide which is most suitable for your organisation
- About The EFQM Excellence Model and its links to the Fundamental Concepts
- How to use different self-assessment tools
- Which option best suits your own organisation
- How to practice interviewing and workshop techniques
- To effectively apply the RADAR to produce value adding performance analyses
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Internal Assessor Training is open to anyone who has a deep interest in the EFQM Excellence Model and the Assessment process. This course will help you perform a self-assessment in your own organisation, and enable you to identify which tool is most suited to your organisation.
- Relevant business experience
- Basic knowledge of the Model (if this is not the case, we advise following the Basic Assessor Training before registering to the Internal Assessor Training).
- Analysing skills
VALUABLE ADDITION TO YOUR CV
On completing the Internal Assessor Training successfully, you will demonstrate to your colleagues and peers that you are equipped to the highest standard to undertake self-assessment of any kind within your organisation.
Please contact us or simply call: +971567723832
AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE AND PUBLIC – CONTACT US FOR THE PROPOSAL !