EFQM ASSESSOR TRAINING
EFQM or European Foundation for Quality Management assessor training is especially designed for those who desire to become a professional EFQM assessor. The training helps to develop essential assessor skills in people so that they can execute self assessment, internal assessment and external assessment of other organizations. Using the EFQM Excellence Model, the training will provide an in-depth experience (both theoretical and practical) of assessing an organisation.
We are highly dedicated towards providing different types of training courses to help individuals and organizations improve their overall performance.
- The Assessment Process
- The EFQM Excellence Model
- The ability to analyse an organisation
- How to work in team and assessing
- How to carry out site visit interviews
- Assessing and scoring
- Reviewing the interviews, consolidation and preparing the feedback
- Final preparation of the feedback and presentatio
- Understand the approaches to internal and external assessment
- Recognise complex business issues and recommend realistic and practical solutions
- Use and apply the ideas and details of the EFQM Model
- Use RADAR (a powerful management tool) to drive continuous improvement
- Working together with others to perform an assessment
- Relevant business experience
- Basic Assessor Training (online course)
- The EFQM Excellence Model promotes collaboration, teamwork and innovation in both public and private sector organisations to help them compete on a global platform.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Get in Touch with us Today!